Featured
Mauser M03 Trail Test
Mauser M03 Trail Test. One very annoying negative with the sig kilo. I haven't had the time to take them out and test the ballistic function, but initially the data very closely mirrors the data provided by my kestrel 5700 elite.

One very annoying negative with the sig kilo. I haven't had the time to take them out and test the ballistic function, but initially the data very closely mirrors the data provided by my kestrel 5700 elite. The range finding function is very quick and very powerful.
I Can Range Objects That My Prior Rangefinder (Leica 10X42 Hd B) Couldn't Range.
I haven't had the time to take them out and test the ballistic function, but initially the data very closely mirrors the data provided by my kestrel 5700 elite. The range finding function is very quick and very powerful. One very annoying negative with the sig kilo.
Comments
Post a Comment